Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Guy - A sitcom ( 1st chapter )

     Assumption: Family Guy is not a cartoon, instead, is a sitcom such as two and half man, so
everyone there is an actor/ actress that represent a character.
     I saw this interview last week at Late show....
     _ So, your character is known at television as Stewart for family Guy right? – asked David Letterman.
     _Yes, sir. – Said Big Bill with his British ascent.
     _ I’m so impressed because on the sitcom you really look like a child, and of course your head is a little different, I would say bigger and like a football ball. 
     _ Also, since you are so small, but an adult, I can say you are considered a dwarf, hum…said Letterman.
     _ Exactly, as a matter in fact I’m a dwarf indeed.
     _ I was invited to be Stewart, because they, I mean, the producers that were looking for someone that could say smart speeches and at the same time were look like a child, since Stewart in family Guy is actually a child, a very smart child, but I’m 27 years old.
     _But, as you can see my head is a kind big (the audience starts to laugh now, so much)…pause…
     _Yes guys, my head is so big, what I gonna do??!! – Said Big Bill and laughing at the same time.

( to be continued…)

1 comment:

  1. Nice show I laugh so much with this character. Good post!

    ReplyDelete