Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Music to listen to music, music, music




What kind of music do you listen to?

Do you like music played in funeral? Which one do you remember?

Do you like music played when people having sex? Which one do you remember? Hum…interesting.

Which kind of music do you listen when you taking shower?

Music to change the world, do you remember?... Really?

Do you like pop music? Top 10, hum?

Music to listen to during the job..no way!!! or not...

Music to listen in big events, such as super ball

Music to listen to make you fly, to make you cry, to make you scream!!!

Music to listen to, music to listen to…

On the list above, which one most says who you are? More suggestion? Tell me! I am curious…





2 comments:

  1. Music to play with a Gibson Les Paul
    Music to play with a Fender Stratocaster
    Music to listen before to play in a BIG Concert
    Music to listen after a BIG Concert
    Music to cry

    This list is infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I change songs that I listen to depends on my feeling and the weather. I beleive Music has a strong power makes sad mood sadder, happy mood happier.. or the opposite!

    ReplyDelete